@Marinerstrimley We're currently planning for an event in September with Bombay Nite, so next year might be better for us. Thanks.
Funding & Donations
The way to save these wonderful historic buildings is to restore them and return them to community use. The only way we can do this is to raise the necessary £350,000, and to do this, we needs lots of help.
Below is a list of those people, organisations and companies that have made grants and donations available to us, we would like to acknowledge their part in this project.
- Councillor John Goodwin, Suffolk County Council
- Councillor Graham Harding, Suffolk Coastal District Council
- Councillor Susan Harvey, Suffolk Coastal District Council
- Suffolk Coastal District Council
- The Railway Heritage Trust
- Trimley St Mary Parish Council
- East Suffolk Lines Community Rail Partnership
- Mrs Rosemary Gitsham
- Mr Phil Hadwen
- MSC - Mediterranean Shipping Company
- Mr Neil Scoggins
- Trimley Carnival Committee
- Mr Chris Vincent
- Mr Jamie Whittle