@Marinerstrimley We're currently planning for an event in September with Bombay Nite, so next year might be better for us. Thanks.
Below is a video that has been passed to us by one of Friends, Colin D'Eath. The video was itself filmed by the late Len Reed and shows a S & T Gang at work at Trimley Station, working on the points and Signal Box.
There is no sound with this video
Points to note:
- Trimley Station Name Board
- Topiary Arm Chair
- Mobile Forge on Platform
- Southern (Ipswich) Platform Building
- Home Signal near Level Crossing
- Bedford Lorry in Maroon & Cream
- Ipswich Town Football Club Champions Celebrations
- Felixstowe Town Signal Box
- Camping Coaches (Pullmans) at Felixstowe Town
- Wagons in Station Yard
- Tea Break in Mess Van